Cheesy Garlic Bread.
You can cook Cheesy Garlic Bread using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Garlic Bread
- You need 1/2 cup of garlic herb butter (Kerry Gold preferred).
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It's 3 cup of bread flour.
- You need 1 envelope of active dry yeast (2 1/4 tsp.).
- You need 1/3 lb of cheese (ex. sharp white cheddar).
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
Cheesy Garlic Bread step by step
- In a large bowl stir water, honey, and yeast. Let rest for 5 minutes..
- Once the yeast is active, stir in salt and flour in 1/4 cup increments..
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes..
- Grease bowl and dough, and cover with plastic wrap or a kitchen towel and let the dough risr for 1 hour or until it doubles in size..
- Cut the dough in half which makes two baguettes the length of a cookie sheet then cover and let them rise for 30 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 450°F fahrenheit. Put the dough near the oven to warm. Remove it from the wrap once the oven is preheated..
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F fahrenheit. Bake the bread for 20 minutes..