Cheesy Garlic Bread.
You can have Cheesy Garlic Bread using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Prepare 1 loaf of french bread(sliced).
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic(halved).
- It's 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- It's 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese(grated).
Cheesy Garlic Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 °. Cut slices down length of bread at 1 inch intervals, without cutting completely through..
- Rub slices and top of loaf with cut sides of garlic halves.Mince garlic..
- Combine butter, garlic, parsley and parmesan in a small bowl. Spread butter mixture between bread slices and on top of loaf..
- Wrap bread in foil, leaving top partially because uncovered. Bake until heated through, about 15 minutes..