Creamy Onion Garlic Bread.
You can have Creamy Onion Garlic Bread using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Onion Garlic Bread
- Prepare 2 packages of (3oz) cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 8 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 loaf of (1lb) unsliced Italian bread, halved lengthwise.
Creamy Onion Garlic Bread instructions
- In small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, parmesan cheese and garlic powder til smooth. Beat in onions. Spread over cut sides of bread. Place on ungreased baking sheet..
- Broil 4 inches from heat for 3-4 minutes or til lightly browned. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting..