Cheesy Garlic Bread.
You can cook Cheesy Garlic Bread using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Garlic Bread
- You need 1 stick of smart balance butter blend, softend at room temp..
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, finely minced.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayo.
- You need 1/2 loaf of italian or french bread.
- It's 1 of dried parsley flakes(optional).
Cheesy Garlic Bread instructions
- preheat oven to 375.
- cut loaf in half lenghtwise and put one half on baking sheet.
- in a small bowl combine softend butter an minced garlic.
- in another bowl combine mozzarella cheese with mayo.
- spread garlic butter on loaf.
- spread cheese mixture on top.
- sprinkle with dried parsley.
- bake for 12-15 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- cut into slices and serve.