Tahlia's Simple Garlic Bread.
You can cook Tahlia's Simple Garlic Bread using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tahlia's Simple Garlic Bread
- It's 8 small of dinner rolls.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- It's 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It's 2 pinch of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 dash of olive oil.
Tahlia's Simple Garlic Bread instructions
- place large frying pan on stove top and allow to heat.
- cut dinner rolls in half and place in frying pan on the UNCUT side so they may brown slightly.
- place butter, garlic and parsley in a small bowl and combine with a fork.
- remove rolls from pan and spread the garlic butter onto the flat side of roll.
- add a splash of olive oil to pan and place rolls back into pan with the garlic butter facing downward.
- fry rolls until crisp, then remove, garnish with a sprinkle of chopped parsley.
- serve and enjoy! :).