Manicotti with ground beef, garlic bread and Spinach. I have made Spinach Manicotti similiar to this recipe before. The water is absorbed during the cooking process. Add garlic/cheese bread a salad and glass of I used the large shells instead of manicotti and precooked them that way I didn't have to water down the sauce.
Peel off some of the papery skin from the garlic and then smash the head of garlic with the heel of your hand to loosen the cloves. Serve with a salad and garlic bread. The whole family will enjoy this spinach and ground beef lasagna. You can cook Manicotti with ground beef, garlic bread and Spinach using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Manicotti with ground beef, garlic bread and Spinach
- Prepare of Ground Beef.
- You need 1/2 of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/4 slice of cook ham.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sofrito.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Sazon Culantro & Achiote.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 3 oz of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- It's 8 of Manicotti Pasta.
- You need of Put it all Together.
- Prepare 1 of Mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Sout Cream.
- You need 1 of Ricotta.
- Prepare 1 of Four Cheese Sauce.
- It's of Garlic Bread.
- It's 1/3 of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/3 of Butter.
- It's 5 pinch of garlic.
It's a colorful and nutrient-packed dish, not to mention the fact that it's a good way to get The layers of lasagna noodles, ground beef, ricotta cheese, and spinach are topped with a unique creamy tomato sauce, along with Parmesan. Cheese, Spinach, and Mushroom Manicotti Recipe. Baked Manicotti with Spinach, Ricotta, and Mushrooms. Like its three cheese counterpart, this manicotti recipe is a festive favorite, no matter what the season.
Manicotti with ground beef, garlic bread and Spinach step by step
- Ground Beef: Insert the Olive Oil, cook ham, sofrito, Sazon (Achiote & culantro), and ground beef.
- PASTA: Manicotti Pasta , boil water and add salt. Let it cook and when its done, put out the heat water and let it cool down.
- Garlic Bread : Bread , butter and garlic. Olive oil in pan, put butter in the bread and garlic cook ariund 20 min in oven 350°F.
- Put it all together: Take the manicotti and add the ground beef inside , in a pan add spaguetti sauce then add mozzarella sherredded cheese lasagna shredded cheese, sour cream. Put in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Spinach: Olive Oil and Salt. In a Pan add spinach , salt and olive oil. For 10 minutes.
Serve baked manicotti shells placed on beef mixture sprinkled with cheese. Serve baked manicotti shells placed on beef mixture sprinkled with cheese. Classic Stuffed Shells with Italian sausage, ground beef, (I used ground turkey and Italian turkey sausage) spinach, garlic and herbs stuffed in jumbo shells then topped with sauce and cheese! Combine spinach, beef, cheese, and eggs. Pour ½ cup spaghetti sauce in bottom of baking dish.