Crispy Garlic Bread.
You can have Crispy Garlic Bread using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Garlic Bread
- It's 4 oz of unsalted butter.
- It's 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 1 loaf of Italian bread.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
Crispy Garlic Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice bread horizontally into two halves.
- Mix butter, smashed and chopped garlic, and chopped parsley in a small bowl with a spoon.
- Spread butter mixture on both halves.
- Bake bread in oven for 10 - 12 mins.
- Remove bread from oven, sprinkle parmesan cheese.
- Broil bread for 1 min, until cheese starts to toast.
- Remove from oven, slice and serve.