Easy garlic bread. Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Toasted baguette with butter, garlic and a sprinkle of Parmesan is a perfect accompaniment for your favorite soup. Great for dunking to soak up every drop of delicious broth.
After seeing how easy it is to make garlic bread from scratch, you will never buy store-bought or frozen garlic bread again. This recipe is so easy, and as a bonus, you can prepare it in advance. This easy garlic bread will quickly become a favorite on your family dinner table. You can have Easy garlic bread using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy garlic bread
- It's 1 loaf of Italian bread.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of basil.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 pinch of grated parmesan cheese.
Heat the bread in your microwave. Do not wrap loaf in foil. Instead, divide the loaf in half, and place halves side by side in napkin-lined. simple & easy homemade garlic bread recipe with step by step photo/video. dominos or pizza hut style garlic bread from scratch with bread loaf & no cheese. This Is By Far Our Favorite Garlic Bread Recipe.
Easy garlic bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cut bread if needed. I use regular sandwich bread sometimes but it's good if you use like a loaf of French bread or Italian bread and cut it up.
- Slather on the mixture or dip the bread gently in the mix. Top with Parmesan cheese (optional).
- Pop the bread in an oven for 5min or less on a baking sheet if you're making a lot of bread. If you're only making a little you can put it in a toaster oven until it is the desired amount of toastedness. The edges will be browned and toasty and the cheese will be melty. Make certain the bread is oil side up while baking. If you coat both sides it may become too oily and too greasy and that's not ideal. If its generously coated on top then it should soak up into the bread and make it oily throughout making it crisp and yummy :).
- If you're extra lazy you can just mix melted salted butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning..
- If you're exceptionally fancy you can mince a sliver or 2 of garlic and add it to the mixture..
It Takes Minutes To Put Together And Is SO Cheesy And Delicious. It's The Perfect Side Dish For Any Meal, But Especially For Pasta And Italian Dishes! This Garlic Bread Recipe is perfectly buttery, garlicky, crunchy and addictive! Combine the butter and the Johnny's Garlic Seasoning. Then cut the pieces lengthwise into half.