Cheesy Garlic Bread. Mix Parmesan cheese, butter, garlic powder, and parsley in a small bowl. It doesn't get much better then a warm slice of cheesy garlic bread straight from the oven. Perfect for dipping in marinara sauce or serving as a side to all your favorite pastas and soups.
EASY AND SUPER CHEESY GARLIC BREAD CAN BE SERVED AS AN ACCOMPANIMENT OR AS A DISH ALL ON ITS OWN! I ask you, is there anything better than a good piece of garlic bread? There's regular garlic bread, and then there's THIS Cheesy Garlic Bread. You can have Cheesy Garlic Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Garlic Bread
- You need 500 grams of Flour.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Fast acting yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 300 ml of Warm water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 2 clove of Crushed garlic.
- You need 25 grams of Soft butter.
- Prepare 100 grams of Shredded cheese.
- It's 1 of as needed Herbs of choice.
Soft on the inside, CRISPY on the edges, with the perfect cheese/butter/garlic ratio. Halve a loaf of Italian bread lengthwise, then crosswise. Mix mayonnaise, cheese, onions and garlic; spread on bread halves, if desired, sprinkle with parsley and paprika. Unwrap and place on a baking sheet.
Cheesy Garlic Bread step by step
- Dump flour, yeast and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the water, honey and oil and then add to the dry mix..
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 minutes until dough is no longer sticky, adding more flour as necessary.
- Stretch the dough to fit the pan.
- Mix garlic and soft butter and dot the top of the dough. Them sprinkle with cheese and herbs..
- Cover the dough in the pan, if possible, and proof in an oven at as low a heat as possible for 45 minutes.
- Remove from proofing and reheat oven to 400F, baking it for 30 minutes, then letting to cool for 10 before serving..
This cheesy garlic bread is made with butter, fresh garlic, shredded mozzarella cheese and has a secret ingredient that takes it over the top! This cheesy garlic bread is hands-down my ultimate garlic bread. It's pretty much a meal in itself. Serve it with some marinara sauce and you have an amazing appetizer. Mix the garlic with the butter, then dot over the dough.