Garlic Bread Pizza.
You can have Garlic Bread Pizza using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Bread Pizza
- You need 1 packages of Frozen Garlic Bread (I used Texas Toast style).
- It's 1 of Mozzarella cheese (sliced).
- You need 1 of Pepperoni and/or any other toppings you like.
- You need 1 of Pizza sauce (optional).
Garlic Bread Pizza instructions
- Follow the cooking directions on the garlic bread, but only allow the bread to get lightly or medium toasted..
- Carefully remove the baking sheet and put some pizza sauce on the bread (if using sauce), put a slice of cheese on each piece of bread, and whatever toppings..
- Return bread to the oven for a few minutes until cheese melts and pizzas are to desired doneness..