Kid-size garlic bread. Was at a friends house and she was making lasagna and didn't have enough garlic bread for everyone.so she made some "just for the Now this is what I fix if I'm in a hurry and don't have time for "real" garlic bread. They don't complain and they can help individualize their own. Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks Recipe - Stuffed Garlic Bread Sticks. "Garlic Bread" is a series of in-jokes referencing bread that has been topped with garlic and butter, which inspired dedicated circlejerk-style communities on both "Garlic Bread" is an Italian bread dish topped with garlic and olive oil or butter.
I will usually buy hot dog buns off the reduced bread rack at my local store and use them for this There are variations you can add as "toppings" such as real Bacon Bits (real not imitation) sliced mozzarella or cheddar cheese (cut down to size) pepperoni. Garlic bread is one of my dad's specialties. But before we get into the details, let me back up a bit and start by saying that I was one of the fortunate kids What follows is more of a technique than an actual recipe. You can have Kid-size garlic bread using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kid-size garlic bread
- It's 1 loaf of flute of sour dough bread.
- It's of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It's of butter.
The amount of garlic you'll end up using will correspond with the size of your bread loaf. This is a recipe born out of desperation. One day I couldn't think of anything to serve the kids for lunch. In a small bowl, combine the tomato sauce, onion, oregano, basil and garlic powder; spread over the biscuits.
Kid-size garlic bread instructions
- Depending on how many pieces of bread you're going to make will determine how much butter you need. So get that butter and mix in some garlic powder (minced garlic would work too) into it to taste..
- Spread garlic butter over the little pieces of bread from the sour dough flute..
- Place bread slices onto baking sheet (i put tin foil under them so the bread doesn't stick). Add the shredded Parmesan cheese (other cheeses will work too) to the pieces of bread. If you're using the shredded Parmesan, you may want to make sure it's a single layer of cheese since it's not as easily melted as softer cheeses..
- Set oven to 350 and put the bread in and cook for 8 mins or until the cheese is melted..
- As a side note, the crusts for these are quite crunchy so if your children are too young, these may be too hard for them to eat.
Reassemble loaf; wrap securely in heavy-duty aluminum. Drop it, and add herbs, onion or seeds instead. Garlic Bread, Garlic Bread on Tawa, Easy Pan fried Garlic Bread Recipe. The garlic is roasted until caramelised and then pressed into homemade bread dough before baking. Serve toasted with mozzarella and with a simple coriander and tomato salad.