Cheesy Herb Garlic Bread Loaf.
You can have Cheesy Herb Garlic Bread Loaf using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Herb Garlic Bread Loaf
- It's 1 loaf of Bread.
- You need 3 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It's of Butter.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Basil.
- It's of Garlic Salt.
- It's Dash of Mrs.
- It's of Parmesan.
Cheesy Herb Garlic Bread Loaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°. Use your choice of any style bread loaf on sale at your favorite grocery store! I used a loaf called "Everything Italian" from Walmart Clearance rack! Slice the entire loaf almost all the way through. (about a half inch to an inch from the bottom).
- Spread Butter in between the slices and shake in all of the above spices and any others you desire. Sprinkle Parmesan and Mozzarella in between each section and a bit across the top..
- Wrap entire loaf in foil and bake at 425° for 25-35 minutes or until cheese is melted in the middle..
- Cool. Slice all the way through. Serve. Enjoy..
- Cheaper than Ready Made, Store bought Garlic Bread! 👍👍 Kids Love It! Also can be Main Dish!.