Puff Pastry Cheesy Garlic Bread. An amazing appetizer that will knock-out your guests. Prepared using Al Wadi Al Akhdar Puff Pastry Dough. The puff pastry dough is a tender dough with.
I'm pretty sure you are going to love this new fancy version of cheesy garlic bread as much as you do the standard classic…maybe even more! Choux pastry cheese puffs need not be intimidating. Find the best tips for perfect puffs and a versatile, creamy cheese filling with These delectable little cheese puffs start with simple choux pastry, which is not nearly as intimidating as some think; learning to make. You can cook Puff Pastry Cheesy Garlic Bread using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Puff Pastry Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Prepare 1/4 c. of softened butter.
- It's 2 cloves of minces garlic OR 2 tsp. Gourmet Garden garlic paste.
- It's 1 T. of dried parsley.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 c. of grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 c. of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 sheet of puff pastry.
These Puff Pastry Cheese Straws are perfect for a crowd-pleasing party appetizer. Flavored with Gruyere and Parmesan, they're really easy to make and disappear in a flash! This is pretty much the perfect party appetizer, combining two of the most glorious. These cheese puffs are made with cheddar cheese and a little bit of thyme.
Puff Pastry Cheesy Garlic Bread step by step
- Remove one sheet of puff pastry from freezer and thaw according to package instructions..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchement paper..
- Mix butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper and cheeses together. Set aside..
- Cut pastry in half. Create a border around the edge of the pastry by scoring the pastry with a knife about ½ inch in from the edge of the pastry. I only score the pastry about half way through the thickness of the pastry..
- Spread half of the butter mixture over each piece of puff pastry on the inside of the scored border..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Then move rack to broil for about 2 minutes. Watch carefully so it doesn't burn..
- Let cool for about 5 minutes then cut into thick slices..
You could add crumbled bacon to the mix, or use sage or › Cheddar Cheese Puffs. Easy Baked Brie in Puff Pastry. Crispy, flaky puff pastry cheese straws require just two ingredients and a few minutes to pull off - they're the ultimate fast and fancy Puff pastry cheese straws are here for you. These crispy, flaky, cheesy twists require just two ingredients and a few minutes of your. While the garlic roasts and the puff pastry bakes, prepare the mushrooms.