Garlic bread pizza braid. Savory flavors of rosemary, dill, garlic and basil blend beautifully in this homey loaf that goes with almost any main dish. Top with Canadian bacon, pepperoni, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Pizza Braid Garlic Bread Pizza Honey Bread Brunch Items Braided Bread Pizza Ingredients Pizza Rolls Summer Dishes Party Food And Drinks.
Brush all over until the top of the braid is fully coated. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Bread Pizza Recipe with step by step photos and video. You can cook Garlic bread pizza braid using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic bread pizza braid
- You need 300 g of pizza dough.
- You need 3 cups of grated mozzarella.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pepperoni.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 3 of gloves garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely grated parmesan cheese.
- It's of Pizza Sauce to dip.
The bread base mimics the pizza base with Bread Pizza on a Skillet, Pan or Tawa. Garlic Bread Pizza is made with frozen garlic bread. I've seen Garlic Bread French Bread Pizza recipes where you start with a loaf of French bread and add garlic and butter and then your pizza toppings, but I never thought to use. Garlic Bread Pizza recipe: Using italian bread, make up your own garlic butter, grab your favorite spaghetti sauce, cheese and favorite toppings.
Garlic bread pizza braid instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 400F (200C). Divide dough into 9 balls..
- In a bowl mix together cheese and pepperoni..
- On a floured surface, roll each ball into a tube. Roll to flatten Ito a long strip about 8".
- Add cheese mixture down the middle. Bring edges up and pinch to seal well..
- Place three rolls together and pinch to attach and one end. Braid dough to form a plait..
- In a small bowl mix together butter, garlic and parsley. Brush overtop of plaits and sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
- Bake in oven for 20 minute until golden brown..
Mix butter or margin with garlic powder and spread over each half of the bread. Add Spaghetti sauce over the top of the butter. This Pull Apart Pizza Braid is the perfect party appetizer: delicious This pizza bread recipe is part calzone and part stromboli, but the difference is that it's an appetizer made for sharing. The easiest option is using additional marinara sauce, but you can also try ranch sauce, garlic sauce or other faves. The perfect gluten free pizza crust, stuffed full of spinach, pepperoni and, of course, plenty of cheese.