Garlic bread pizza. If you've never tried making garlic pizza bread at home you're missing out. This pizza has a crispy and chewy crust with a simple-but-delicious salty garlic and parsley topping! Garlic Bread Pizza is my new favorite recipe and it's so easy!
Cheesy Garlic Bread Pizza by Baking The Goods. I posted a French bread pizza recipe a few years ago, back when it was one of our lunch staples. I top them with garlic butter, so it's like a cross between garlic bread, pizza, and a sub sandwich. You can have Garlic bread pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic bread pizza
- You need 1 loaf of frozen garlic bread.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce (8oz).
- It's 1 tsp of oregeno.
- It's 1 tsp of parsley.
- It's 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- It's of Pepperoni.
- It's of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Garlic bread pizza is not a new thing for sure, lots of restaurants and pizza joints are doing it now. You can have the same flavors at home, but without using garlic bread. Pizza Casserole is the perfect cheese-filled dish to serve for a fun dinner! This pepperoni pizza casserole recipe is made with layers of cheese, sauce, and pepperonis.
Garlic bread pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Lay parted garlic bread loafs on ungreased baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix tomato sauce, honey, and seasonings.
- Lightly cover garlic bread with sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle desired amount of cheese and pepperoni on top; sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated over 10-15 minutes or untill done all the way through. Cut and serve..
The garlic bread can be made ahead and stored for a day. The other day as I had a rare moment to watch TV I saw a commercial for a pizza delivery place that. I love inventing new ways to make grilled cheese sandwiches for my kids. Homemade Garlic French Bread Pizza - So simple and delicious! Easy to customize with all your favorite toppings.