Garlic Naan Bread.
You can have Garlic Naan Bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Naan Bread
- You need 500 g of flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 8 tablespoons of yogurt, plain.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, finely sliced.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- It's 2 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of dry yeast.
- You need 4 teaspoons of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare of pinch of salt.
Garlic Naan Bread instructions
- Heat milk in a saucepan. Remove from heat and add in dried yeast and sugar. Stir and leave aside for 10 minutes for the yeast to dissolve..
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder. Gradually stir in the milk mixture until well blended..
- Then add in the egg, plain yoghurt, powder sugar and butter. Mix until you form a dough. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface until smooth (10 minutes)..
- Place the dough in a bowl and cover. Leave in warm place until the dough doubles in size ( 1 hour )..
- Preheat oven to highest heat..
- Knead the dough for another few minutes and divide into 4 portions. Shape into balls..
- Flatten the balls into oval shape loaves and place them on a greased baking tray. Sprinkle the garlic evenly over the loaves and bake in the oven until they puff(12 minutes)..
- Brush the breads with extra butter and serve..