Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread.... The Best Garlic Sauce Tostones Recipes on Yummly These simple garlic tostones are Puerto Rican fried plantains with a little sea salt are the perfect golden crispy addition to a plate Today I'm answering your Top Five Burning Questions about Garlic Tostones aka Puerto Rican Fried Plantains. The best sauce to use with tostones is mayo-ketchup.
Fillet of salmon in garlic sauce, spicy tomato sauce, broiled, grilled or fried. Served with choice of one side. Steak grilled or breaded and served with onions. You can have Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread... using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread...
- It's 4 large of Plantains.
- You need 3 lb of Pork stew pieces.
- It's 1/2 clove of Galic.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of Galic power.
- You need 1 of Sazon.
- Prepare 1 of Adobo.
- You need 1 of Flour.
- It's 5 of Eggs.
- It's 1/3 pints of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 loaf of Long bread.
These tostone carnitas nachos are a delicious grain-free alternative to nachos! Tostones are totally grain-free, and all of the ingredients for this recipe are paleo, and AIP-friendly. This nacho dish is the perfect hearty comfort food for when you want a restaurant-quality. Mini Hamburguesa con Queso y Papas Fritas.
Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread... instructions
- In large bowl season pork stew pieces with two packages of sazon,adobo,and garlic power.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Add flour to large bowl.
- Preheat deep fryer to 340°F....
- Cover pork stew pieces in the eggs and then into flour and then into the deep fryer into there fully cooked...using the vegetables oil...vegetable oil is optional if u prefer something different by all means....
- Peel plantains cut into 2 inch pieces...dont cut plantains straight cut side ways for better smashing. Put plantains into oil fry into there light golden brown. Take out and let cool for two minutes then lightly smash them and put back in fryer cook to golden brown.
- In medium size bowl mince garlic cloves one third cup of olive oil and two table spoon of garlic power and salt to taste...mix together and enjoy....
- If I missed or u have any questions please don't fill free to ask me or tell me...thanks and enjoy!!!.
Narrow search to just "tostones" in the title sorted by quality sort by rating or Advanced search. -- any -- Appetizers Bread Breakfast Desserts Drinks Main Dish Salad Side Dish Soups, Stews and Chili Marinades and Sauces Other. Tostones (Spanish pronunciation: [tosˈtones], from the Spanish verb tostar which means "to toast") are twice-fried plantain slices commonly found in Latin American cuisine and Caribbean cuisine. Most commonly known as tostones (Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Cuba. These Baked Tostones or twice "Fried" Plantains aren't fried at all, they are baked in the oven which makes them a healthy side dish or appetizer! Typically, tostones are served with a sprinkle of salt like chips.