Garlic cheese bread. I've never really liked my bread drenched in butter — it just feels too. Turn plain french bread into cheesy, garlicky perfection with this epic Cheesy Garlic Bread. Soft on the inside, CRISPY on the edges, with the perfect cheese/butter/garlic ratio.
Cut the loaf of bread in half. Brush the garlic butter over each half, making sure it's evenly distributed. Garlic Cheese BreadThis will make you love the bubbly wonderfulness of piping hot garlic cheese bread. You can have Garlic cheese bread using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic cheese bread
- It's 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 packages of pizza crust mix.
- Prepare 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter ( soften not melted ).
- It's 2 tbsp of oil for dough.
- You need 1 cup of pizza sauce ( for dipping ).
- It's 1 of non stick cooking spray.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
Garlic Cheese Italian Herb Bread for the Bread MakerRecipeLand.com. Cheesy Garlic Bread - Delicious homemade bread stuffed with layers of gooey cheese and garlic. Pure cheesy goodness, inside and out! Pizza Grilled Cheese: Toast the garlic bread and top a slice with mozzarella cheese.
Garlic cheese bread step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 400.
- Prepare crust as directed on pk. Best to set dough on stove over oven vent for best heat.
- Soften butter over low heat to where its creamy. Remove from heat and add garlic powder and parsley..
- When dough is ready spread as thin as possible to where you can see through dough on cookie sheet with non stick spray( i prefer butter flavor ).
- With BBQ brush, brush butter mixture onto dough heavily..
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over butter spead.
- Sprinkle cheese on dough. Put in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese has golden spots on it..
- When you're garlic cheese bread is done spread remaining butter mixture on hot cheese. Cut and enjoy.
Drizzle a few tablespoons of pizza sauce over the cheese layer and top with slices of pepperoni. This Garlic Cheesy Bread is so quick to make, has tons of flavor, and is so delicious! I used some garlic-herb cheese is this bread. I found it in the cheese section located in the produce department. Cheese, garlic and bread - in pull apart bread form.