You can have Garlic Knots using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Knots
- You need 1 can of biscuit dough.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic salt with parsley.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray (pam, etc).
Garlic Knots step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray mini muffin tin or regular muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place butter in a medium mixing bowl then melt in microwave (about 20 seconds).
- Open can of biscuits then tear dough into small pieces. Each biscuit should make about 3-4. Place pieces into the butter bowl.
- Sprinkle with the garlic then stir to coat.
- Place 2 dough bits into each muffin cup or 4 if you use the regular muffin tin.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until golden.