Garlic bread. This homemade garlic bread is the answer! Minced fresh garlic is key to these flavor-packed crusty slices, which our big family would snap up before they even had a chance to cool. —Grace Yaskovic, Branchville, New Jersey. Ever wonder how to make garlic bread?
Roasted Garlic Bread "A very easy recipe for garlic bread that is made with roasted garlic, butter and Parmesan cheese." - Dana. Just Garlic Toast "My favorite way to prepare garlic bread! So simple, so easy and so good. You can have Garlic bread using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic bread
- It's of Chopped garlic.
- You need of Bread, butter.
- You need of Chesse (mozorella, amul chesse).
- You need of Non stick pan or tava not non stick.
- Prepare of Origino, chilli flakes.
It's the only way for me." - Linda(LMT) Great Garlic Bread "Garlic bread is always great with pasta! Remove bread when it is toasted golden brown in color. Crispy, toasty garlic bread gets sliced in half down its length, spread with butter and garlic, and then baked open-faced in the oven. Broil it at the end for extra crispiness.
Garlic bread instructions
- Take one bowl poured some chopped garlic and butter (not melted) mix it well.
- Take one bread and spread garlic paste that we made in first step than spread some chesse than sprink origino, chilli flakes.
- Preheat tava or pan with butter for 30 to 40 sec than put garlic bread that we made in 2 step bake 2to3 min.
- Our garlic bread is ready.
- For more recipes subscribe my channel cook with diya on YouTube and cookpad.
Soft garlic bread gets sliced like an accordion (slice as if cutting slices, but don't go all the way through), then slather the butter mixer between the slices. The secret to really good garlic bread is to keep it simple. Be sure to use freshly shredded parmesan for maximum meltiness. The Best Garlic Bread is an easy to make homemade recipe made with freshly grated parmesan cheese, garlic, and herbs. This is the best recipe that you will ever eat!